Shipping & returns
Shipping fees will be calculated depending on the shipping address.
We generally use Canada Post and DHL.
- Any merchandise to be returned should be done so within 30 days from date of sale after notifying us first in case special arrangements are required.
- Any specimens broken or damaged as a result of pinning process or human error are NOT eligible for refunds.
- Refunds are possible where the quality for what was paid for is not matching the specimen that was received.
All purchases are final with the following caveats:
1) if the item(s) you purchased are not as described, then we will gladly exchange the specimens or frames so that they meet the described standards. Proof of variance will be needed + return of shipment in the same manner it was received back to us.
2) if the item(s) arrived damaged, we will gladly replace the item.
3) if the item is a one of a kind and is irreplaceable, you will need to purchase insurance for the full value of the specimen so that an insurance claim can be filed. This will need to be organized and agreed upon prior to shipping the specimen.
4) if the item that was bought was intended to be a gift for someone and they didn't like it or want it, they can exchange the item by returning the item to us. Once we receive it, and it is in the same condition as we shipped it out, we would be happy to send something out of equal value to you.
5) we do not accept returns and we do not payout refunds, exchanges ONLY. If this policy is of concern to you, please buy elsewhere.
6) you can shop with confidence and please ensure that you are certain with the items you want before you click buy.